VOTING PHASE STARTS ON AUGUST 02, 2017.
All Facebook users can vote for their favorite photo(s) which will appear in the Voting Phase of this contest. Each Voter can only vote once per entry.
THANKS to OUR SUPPORTERS
Copyright 2017 ELECTRONICS VALLEY INC
1) Each person who submits this form is named as "photographer" herein.
2) Each photographer must be at least 18 years of age.
3) Each photographer is responsible for the accuracy and completeness of the data entered in this form. Inaccurate and/or incomplete submissions shall disqualify without notice.
4) In order for photographs to qualify for the voting phase, they must be approved by the majority of the Judges of the Contest. Prior to the voting phase, each photo shall be evaluated based on its originality, creativity and relevance in accordance with the theme of the contest.
6) Electronics Valley reserves the right to reject any submission without any notice, especially those submissions which promote political and/or religious ideas and/or promote company brands.
8) Each photographer takes the responsibility of the ownership of the photo submitted with this application. Electronics Valley and the Judges of the Contest shall not be taken responsible for any fraudulent activity which may result following the submission of this form.
9) Electronics Valley reserves the right to disqualify any photographer from the contest if, in Electronics Valley’s sole discretion, it reasonably believes that the photographer has attempted to undermine the legitimate operation of the contest by cheating, deception, or other unfair playing practices or annoys, abuses, threatens or harasses any other photographers, voters, viewers, Electronics Valley and its partners, or the Electronics Valley Officials, or the Judges of the Contest.
10) The form must be filled in with a proper English language. The Judges of the Contest and Electronics Valley reserve the right disqualify any of the entries submitted in the event the entry is considered in violation of the standard.
11) Each photographer grants Electronics Valley the right to use the photo submitted within this form. Electronics Valley agrees to include credits for each photo used in any printed and visual document.
12) The winner of the contest will be determined by the maximum number of votes received from public at the end of the voting phase. Other Prizes are also available as indicated under PRIZES section.
13) All PRIZES are non-transferable and non-refundable.
14) Each photographer can enter the contest by submitting only one (1) photo, otherwise ,if detected, the photographer disqualifies at once.